Madi and I dyed eggs this Easter!! Well, I mainly did it, but she helped color the ones with crayon on them! It was loads of fun and I don't know why everybody doesn't do it every year!
This is our set up! It seemed like it went really fast, probably because I was enjoying it so much!

These are all our fancy eggs! I really like the look of drawing on the eggs with crayons first, then dying around it!
We were trying to get a picture of Madi in her super duper cute Easter dress, but she wasn't staying still AT ALL. So I jumped in and tried to help. This is a miracle shot that we are even looking at the direction of the camera, and all eyes are open! Haha. What adventure it is trying to take pictures of a toddler. 
This is one I took after we decided all hope was lost. I had started putting things away, and Madi finally sat down (to pout). So i tried to descretely whip my camera back out and snap something before she moved. Unfortunetly my hand was in front of half the flash, so thats why there are odd shadows.





3 comments:
She is so pretty- so are you!
She's adorable! That necklace looks amazing too :)
Those are adorable pics Jamie!
Post a Comment