I have to share this great clothing with everyone! I've owned and seen a few things from carter's brand, but I'd never been to the real store until today... I'M IN LOVE!!
In an early post i mentioned that it was difficult to find cute boys clothes - well now I HAVE!! I loved everything in their store and just had to share some of the cute little things I've found.
They (of coarse) have LOADS of cute girl stuff too, but I'm trying to stay focused on little boy right now :)
But the first picture, I really do have to show you an adorable little girl set, then I'll do the boys ones, promise. :)
isn't that the cutest strawberry hat you've ever seen?!
Okay, now to cute boy stuff... :)
In an early post i mentioned that it was difficult to find cute boys clothes - well now I HAVE!! I loved everything in their store and just had to share some of the cute little things I've found.
They (of coarse) have LOADS of cute girl stuff too, but I'm trying to stay focused on little boy right now :)
But the first picture, I really do have to show you an adorable little girl set, then I'll do the boys ones, promise. :)
isn't that the cutest strawberry hat you've ever seen?! Okay, now to cute boy stuff... :)







I'm just happy to find cute boy clothes and now I know there is a store just right up the freeway from us! :) I'm excited about it, but I'm sure John's wallet is already groaning... :)





2 comments:
I thought you didn't like little cute-sy animals on the clothes...?
no no. If there's going to be something on the clothes -The animals I don't mind - it's the trucks, and dinosaurs, and things that i don't really like. But i've even seen a few of those that are okay.
But in general I don't usually like big graphics and such. Like giant mud tracks across a shirt with some saying about trucks or vehicles - that's what i don't like.
Post a Comment