Friday, November 19, 2010

Studio Lights!



I just thought I'd share a fun little tidbit and let you all know that I (finally) have studio lights! It's been a long time coming and I sometimes wondered if i was really going to get here, but I did it! (took me long enough, I graduated 4 years ago!)
They aren't the exact lights I was dreaming for, but they are the same brand that I know and trust, just one step down the ladder from what I originally wanted. And I still love them!
So there you have it, I'm one step closer to my dream of being a photographer with a REAL studio, and not just another basement- joe-photo. (though my degree in photography should have put me above that status before now)
It feels like Christmas, and I just thought I'd share some of my happiness with you! So, who wants their photo taken?! :)

4 comments:

Tamara Brown said...

Yeah for you!!! Can't wait to see your first victim...client...child or whowever you will torture!!

Dacia said...

Woot, Woot! So happy for you!

Lemonpeel said...

booyah! congrats... and I'm jealous :) Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Kelli said...

That's exciting!!! And thanks for noticing I posted!