Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Addition

I know I have been using our blog as a Madi updater, but it is supposed to be for our whole family.. so I'll try to get better at using it.
For anyone who may have missed our announcement over Thanksgiving, I just wanted to share that we are expecting baby #2! The baby is due May 13th, but because I have to have a c-section, it'll probably be scheduled around the 6th.
I'm about 18 1/2 weeks along now, and I started to feel the baby move about a week ago. :) It is so fun, and helps make this seem more real. :) I've been staying so busy with Madi that some days I honestly don't think about being pregnant at all. (Unless I get wildly hungry - and then sick because of it.)
We have an ultrasound appointment on the 23rd of this month to hopefully find out the gender of the baby! Let's hope we have full cooperation because I'm Dying to know! We are really excited about this and are thankful for the support we've been getting from our friends and family! Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Lemonpeel said...

What a fun Christmas present, I hope he or she cooperates! Love ya!! ps this is Melese

megan said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you. I hope you're doing well and that the appointment goes well too. I can wait to find out what it is. Tell John congrats from us.
Love you!