Wednesday, December 23, 2009

And The Answer IS.....


We're Having a BOY!


I'm so excited to finally know what we're having, but I must admit I'm a little nervous.. this is uncharted territory for me!
We went to the store just after our Dr. appointment, and I realized what all my friends said was true, cute boy clothes are not as easy to find as cute girl clothes!
I'm not totally sure about any "theme" for this baby, so we'll be sticking with the jungle animals we had for Madi. So, blues and greens are the order of the day. :)
And yes, he is MOST definitely a boy! We also saw on the ultrasound that he does not like to be squished and was constantly stretching out his legs -all the way-! I'm sure this will be fun for my ribs as the pregnancy goes along :)

5 comments:

Harmon Family said...

Ben was the same way. he was constantly stretching out more then Zoey ever did. She got the Hiccups but he loved to shove his little foot out the side by my ribs and I had to keep pushing him down. Good Luck!!! PS. Boys love to show off their stuff. Ben was know doubt a boy in the ultrasound.

megan said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you. Of course I LOVE having boys! They are so much easier. I have the opposite problem with clothes. I think girl clothes are too crazy, frilly, girly, overly accesorized, etc. and I always walk by boy clothes and think how cute it all is! Perspective is a funny thing. ;o) I'm sure you'll find cute stuff as soon as your brain switches grears a little. Again CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

Question: why do you have to have c-section?

Ok, baby clothes. Old Navy sells super cute boy clothes, and Target sometimes has really good stuff. I would, for sure, do most of my looking online, then find out if it's sold in-store. Makes shopping SO much easier and much less disappointing.

Oh, and congratulations! I'm way happy John gets a boy! :)

Kelli said...

COngratulations! You will love having a boy!

Scott and Athena said...

Congrats! I didn't know!!!